Californian Refugee

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

AND SO IT BEGINS

Well this is my first entry and really I'm doing this just to test it out. Due to the vast amounts of blogs full of humorous and intersting information I'm not really sure what I'm able to contribute by having my own. In fact I feel a tremendous amount of pressure to be witty and creative so that people will read it laugh and call others from outside the room to come and read it as well. The reality is that if I continue this blog it will probably amount to nothing more than a written account of my endless stream of rambling about things that you don't really care about and if you know me then you probably already get your fill of this kind of thing face to face. Anyway, like I said this is supposed to be a test publish, but true to form I have made it longer than what I intended. So here's to blogging! I guess now I can lump myself in with the scores of others who write about their mundane activities of life and in doing so discover that joy truly does come from the little details that seem insignificant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home