Californian Refugee

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Picking Up Where I Left Off


Apologies to all who are dissapointed with my lack of blogging. I honestly didn't think it would matter much, because I never expected anyone to read it. I finally logged in and read the posts that have been left over the last two months and I must say that I admire the persistance of all of you. I was going to end it all and delete the blog, but have decided that I will give it another go. Now I'm not expecting those who have taken me off of their links to add me back on, instead this is now become about carrying on something that I began. Even if I go it alone I must finish what I started. So to quote the only Whitesnake song I know,

"Here I go again on my own. Going down the only road I've ever known. Like a drifter I was born to walk alone. An i've made up my mind, I ain't wasting no more time, but here I go again, here I go again."

6 Comments:

  • At 10:52 AM, Blogger Heth said…

    LOL!

    And by the way, you are tagged for a meme. Clicky

     
  • At 12:24 PM, Blogger Tina said…

    oh man! That's hilarious!
    You TOLD me you updated and Heth already posted before me! You are so dedicated Heth....

     
  • At 10:18 PM, Blogger Heth said…

    I'm teliing you people, Bloglines is the way to go. It brings the blogs to YOU.

     
  • At 8:12 AM, Blogger Natalie Joy said…

    I do enjoy reading your blog and I will faithfully read it if you keep it up. I love you sweetie.

     
  • At 9:25 AM, Blogger Angela said…

    Very nice - we are glad to have you back. Maybe someone will now invite you to the blogger's breakfast (whenever it happens)!

     
  • At 11:20 PM, Blogger hannahjoy said…

    haha yessss. bill, see you do have something to offer. look at how many people have already read and commented on your blog!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home