Californian Refugee

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

WHAT IN THE WORLD IS A MEME?

I'm sorry but I have no idea what a meme is. Is there a class that I can take to learn blog language. Help me! I desire to be multi-blingual.

Well Heth tagged me, thanks Heth, so here I go doing the meme thingy.

Four jobs you had in your life.

1. Bill's Curb Service. Yes folks at age 13 I was President/CEO of my own company. It wasn't a big company (since I was the only employee), but benefits were good and I had my own logo. Sometimes I think of reviving it. Afterall, if the fire department can't see your house number how are they going to know which house the fires at. What... Oh yeah ... I suppose they could look for the smoke. CRUD! Back to the drawing board.

2. Pizza Hut delivery driver. Best job of my high school career. Grab the pizza, jump in the car, pump the stereo, rip down the road. Oops... Stop Sign! Did you know that cheese is a very flexible substance and can be reformed and shaped with a little finesse.

3. Sang and waited tables for 5 years at Romano's Macaroni Grill. What a great job! Great food, great people, great pay. One problem, CARBS! After that job I began to closely resemble one of the Mario Brothers (as you guessed it was not Luigi).

4. Barrista for Nordaggios Coffee House. I must say I've had some good gigs in my life. I LOVE COFFEE, I LOVE COFFEE, I LOVE COFFEE, I LOVE COFFEE!!!! Whoa! Come back! I'm supposed to sell the stuff, not drink it all.

Four movies you could watch over and over.

1. Empire Strikes Back - best Star Wars movie ever

2. Tommy Boy- ...that's going to leave a mark

3. Napoleon Dynamite - Do I really have to explain why this movie rules.

4. The Lord of The Rings Trilogy - because I have hairy feet too

Four place you've lived.

1. West Covina, California - Don't remember that because we moved when I was 3

2. Eureka, California - You think you've seen trees. I don't think so. A tree you can drive your car through, now that is a tree.

3. Tulsa, Oklahoma - Best thing about living there was falling for this knockout of a blonde. An Iowa girl, who chose to marry me. What was she thinking? Well ones thing for sure I'm never moving to Iowa!

4. Waverly, Iowa - Wait a minute. How did that happen? God, I hear you laughing. You definitely got me. Oh well, we absolutely love it here.

Four TV shows you love to watch.

1. LOST

2. 24

3. Alias (before it went down the pooper)

4. King of Queens reruns

Four places you've been on vacation.

1. Caribbean

2. Europe

3. South Africa

4. Oran, IA (because that's where the floating Jesus head is)

Four websites you visit daily.

1. waverlyopenbible.com - Because someone had the brilliant idea of putting me in charge of that web page. By the way I update that about as much as I update my blog.

2. myspace.com/burchits

3. guildwars.com

4. relevantmagazine.com

Four of your favorite foods

1. Tacos

2. Pizza

3. My dad's ribs

4. Janice Wilson's potato salad

Four places you'd rather be right now

1. In California with my kids

2. Naboo

3. The Farmhouse B&B

4. Eureka Springs, Arkansas

Four bloggers you are tagging

1. Hannah

2. Natalie

3. Nate

4. EP Hat Man

6 Comments:

  • At 9:41 PM, Blogger Heth said…

    Naboo! That totally cracks me up. I think it would only be a cool place to visit if it had good background music......

    Oh wait, that's not real life.

     
  • At 10:53 PM, Blogger Rev60 said…

    I was thinking of switching it up and spending my summers on Naboo and my winters on Tatooine.

     
  • At 4:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Floating Jesus Head?

    Hey, I quit swg btw.../cry lol!

     
  • At 7:55 PM, Blogger Amie said…

    The ribs your dad makes? Or your dad's actual ribs? Didn't know you had a blog - I'll visit ya'!

     
  • At 11:02 PM, Blogger Natalie Joy said…

    Thanks for tagging me.

     
  • At 12:59 PM, Blogger Tina said…

    ok I officially have never even heard of any of those tv shows... I am so out of touch with reality.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home