Californian Refugee

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Back Dormitory Boys


Ok some of you may already know about these guys, but I had to post this link for those who haven't. This duo is known as the "Back Dormitory Boys". Their claim to fame is lip-syncing Backstreet Boys songs and making videos from their dorm room. Their spoof music videos have become so popular that they have been selected by Motorola China to promote mobile phones.They are students at Guangzhou Arts Institute studying sculpting believe it or not. The third guy in the background in most of their videos sits at the computer playing Counter Strike.

I think these guys are hilarious! They are way more entertaining than the real Backstreet Boys and I would pay money to see them. Well I just thought I'd share them with all of you who need a little laugh. Everytime I watch these guys they make me happy!

Back Dormitory Boys

3 Comments:

  • At 1:01 PM, Blogger Tina said…

    oh yeah... they are awesome. i still think they look more like and old ocampo home video though!

     
  • At 3:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Bill!!! This is GREAT! LOL!!! I went to a website featuring them, watched more videos...did you see "I want it that way?" LOL the one guy has a cast on his arm, i was cracking up! I love the guy in the background playing computer too LOL!

    Great post!!

     
  • At 1:03 PM, Blogger Natalie Joy said…

    Gotta love the Back Dormitory Boys. I didn't know the words to some of these songs until I started watching these guys.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home