Californian Refugee

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Bricks Rule





In my prior post about my iPod, Bliggity mentioned another obsession of mine and asked me to post about it so here it is my LEGO Star Wars Millenium Falcon.

985 pieces of pure joy and excitement! Those who know me well know that I'm not too handy when it comes to a hammer and some nails, but I do enjoy building things. So if anyone is ever in the market for building a house out of LEGOS (which would be sweet) give me a call cause I'm your man. Mmmm hold on ... Let me rephrase that I'm your man as long as it's LEGOS and as long as the set is for ages 9 and up. Anyway here's my precious Falcon and luckily the perpetrators of the break-in didn't recognize the value of such an item as this and left it on top of my bookshelf.

I also have provided a link to a LEGO movie that I came across that I thought was fun. Hope you enjoy it. One more thing its good to know that we can still enjoy things that we used to love when we were kids, like LEGOS. After all, when we grow into adults all we have to do to preserve our love for things like the BRICK is just buy cars that look like them :)

5 Comments:

  • At 1:58 AM, Blogger Amie said…

    First of all, my compuker is goofy and I can't see your cool movie.

    Second, does that mean you can't build me a house until my kids are older than age 9?

    And third, don't we have kids so we don't have to stop being kids ourselves? Maybe I'm just blowing my secret there....

     
  • At 11:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That is SWEET!!!

     
  • At 12:55 PM, Blogger Heth said…

    Legos rule.

    We've been playing the Legos StarWars game for Gamecube. It is pretty awesome. There's just something about Legos.....

     
  • At 5:23 PM, Blogger Tina said…

    have you been to legoland bill? you and the wolfe kids really ought to go together...

     
  • At 11:58 PM, Blogger Rev60 said…

    You mean there's a real legoland cause I've been to the one in my head a lot, but that only happens when I'm under too much stress.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home