Californian Refugee

Monday, January 30, 2006

Well Shiver Me Timbers

Well thanks to Heth and Tommy Boy here's my pirate name for anyone who might be interested. If I was a pirate I definitely would want to have a hook because then I could do really cool tricks on the jungle gym and would have my own built in back scratcher. I would also like having a parrot because then when I say dumb stuff (which has been known to happen time to time) I could just blame it on my stupid parrot.

My pirate name is:
Captain Tom Cash
Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. You're musical, and you've got a certain style if not flair. You'll do just fine. Arr!
Get your own pirate name from fidius.org.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:07 PM, Blogger Amie said…

    Any name that has "cash" in it is just too awesome. My uncle had a hook - it was the coolest thing ever!

     
  • At 2:26 PM, Blogger Natalie Joy said…

    The parrot might be a good idea, honey. Just Kidding. I definetly do not want you to have a hook. Ouch!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home