Californian Refugee

Monday, February 13, 2006

Can You Shred?


Okay I came across this website and I had to post it. It pays tribute to The Shredi Master and all other fast fingered guitar players. If only I could shred like The Master, but instead I am left playing my air guitar. Which by the way, if you are a fellow air guitar player you should roll over to this site and check out the U.S. Air Guitar Champion on the Today Show.

Ok so back to this website that I stumbled onto. If you are having a boring day or just looking to kill some time go take lessons from Mr. Fastfinger. Before long you'll be shredding with the best of them.

Just one more note, if you really want to learn to shred you need to seek out The Shredi Master or to learn to jam on the keytar you can learn mad skillz from Waverly Rules. However, you might want to wait until after April 1.

7 Comments:

  • At 10:09 PM, Blogger Natalie Joy said…

    Sorry that no one is commenting but we can't get all your videos to work. Thanks for the effort. It looks cute. If I can ever get quick time to install I'll watch it.

     
  • At 10:09 PM, Blogger Natalie Joy said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 12:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    this pic makes me think of that "I want my MTV..." song. you know the guys that did that 80's song? who were those guys again? i think it's the head band and socks maybe. you know the beginning guitar part of that song? i keep expecting to hear that when i click on this post.

    okay, i'm sorry bill. i'm trying SO HARD to write a meaningful comment here, but alas, i ramble on.

     
  • At 1:41 PM, Blogger Angela said…

    It's weird to watch a cartoon dude playing guitar. He's pretty good, but Shredi is still the best. We'll see what we can do after 4-1. You're funny.

     
  • At 9:03 PM, Blogger Rev60 said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 9:05 PM, Blogger Rev60 said…

    Andrea the group was Dire Straits and the song was "Money For Nothing". That was a good guitar part at the beginning of that song.

    "I want my, I want my, I want my MTV!"

     
  • At 5:24 PM, Blogger Angela said…

    Mmm-kay - you're slacking a little here. Let's see something new.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home